CYNODI

Welcome to my complicated world....

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

things happen for a reason

Last week was really fun ,nice and confused ,did I make the right decision? I just made too many things but I have no regrets about them ,all of them make understand more this crazy world ,most of them made me think ,most of them made me dream and laugh and cry ,I feel like things happen for a reason and you learn from them even thought they all are not good.

I want to breath and feel that I'm free and I can do whatever I want and be whoever I want and be happy ..... I dont care what people think , i really dont care all I care about now IS ME

2 Comments:

At October 17, 2006 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crees en el destino. Xq cambiaste el titulo

 
At October 19, 2006 9:55 PM , Blogger CYNODI said...

Claaaaro q creo en el destino:p...bueno cambie el título por que el otro ya me aburrio :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home