CYNODI

Welcome to my complicated world....

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Christophe


Voici mon cher ami Christophe ....Il est français ,il habite a Toulouse....il est tres mignon ,je lui connait depuis novembre 2004 , il est genial ,tres gentil ,tres mignon Christophe I love you hi hi.

A cute friend who is always there for me ,even tought he is in France and I'm in Peru ,he always gives me good advices ,he always help me ,he cares about me and I care about him very much ,the happiest day for me will be to meet him ,Christophe je t'adore mon cher ami

muaaaaaaaaa


*c'est Christophe en Roumanie ,tres mignon n'est ce pas? ;)

1 Comments:

At August 06, 2006 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

chini!!! q lindo tu amigo frances me lo tienes q presentar pues jaja tu y tues cueros provecho :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home