CYNODI

Welcome to my complicated world....

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tainted love





Sometimes I feel I've got to

Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night


Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh...tainted love
Tainted love

Now I know I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
You don't really want IT any more from me
To make things right
You need someone to hold you tight
And you'LL think love is to pray
But I'm sorry I don't pray that way




Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go
Tainted love, tainted love
Touch me baby, tainted love
Tainted love





soft cell


Labels:

11 Comments:

At June 23, 2007 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...



I just Love this song to death!!!!


I hope you are ok..

Miss ya'

MUa!

 
At June 23, 2007 6:23 PM , Blogger El Azulado said...

Me suena.
Me suena.

 
At June 24, 2007 9:49 AM , Blogger Salvatiere said...

Buen tema, y la letra es buenisima. Un Clásico.

Saludos para ti.


P.d
Por si alguien quiero oirla.

http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=a5ae088

 
At June 24, 2007 6:09 PM , Blogger Jocho said...

me gustan ambas versiones

besos!!

 
At June 24, 2007 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paja.

Un buen CynodiFM Daily Pickh

 
At June 26, 2007 10:44 PM , Blogger Tomamientras said...

cvasuandoamosalir
nlsooe

estoy tratando de comunicarme

 
At June 27, 2007 9:43 AM , Blogger Enakam said...

Buena elección!

Saludos!

 
At June 28, 2007 9:50 PM , Blogger CYNODI said...

Trula:miss ya too,en estos dias ya vuelvo ,esta canción es de la PM.


Azulado: claaro si es conocidaza!


Agustin:una de mis favoritas, ya puse la canción para que la escuchen,salu2 para ti :)


Cohete:bueno a mi solo me gusta la versión de soft cell :p ;
Jochin recien me entero que tu eras cohete jaaa!

Jano:thanks


Carlitos: oeeee ,yo ya te dije que dias ,ahora solo falta que te comuniques pe! en que andaras?


Enakam:gracias amigo :)


salu2

ahora si prometo postear algo mejor en estos dias

tsssssssssss

 
At June 29, 2007 1:31 PM , Blogger Inadecuada said...

ese carlitos q GILEROOOOO
jajaja

 
At June 29, 2007 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tssss, habla bien oe, sera una visita al sr Andy nomas,,, no me gusta salir solo

 
At June 30, 2007 12:55 PM , Blogger CYNODI said...

Inadecuada: no es gilero


" carlitos" : pffffffffffffffff

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home